- Fleece liners are used in the wetzone, next to baby`s skin.
- Fleece acts as a stay dry layer. Fleece does not absorb but rather passes liquid through it onto the hemp nappy below ,keeping baby`s bum dry .Especially useful at night when wetness can cause a red rash.
- Use fleece liners to protect the cloth nappy when needing to use bum creams that are not cloth friendly.
- These are what you need to catch poop! It makes cleaning poop nappies SO much easier. Just hold the liner over the loo and the poop comes off using a diaper sprayer or a flush of the loo.
- Wash together with your nappies.
Size 1 Newborn
Size 2 Regular - 6kg+
**Pokkelokkie`s shop operates on a PRE ORDER basis only and there is roughly a 4 week turn around until items are shipped. Please take this into account when ordering. Rather order nappies that will be roomy initially, than receive nappies that will fit for only a couple of weeks.**